The ketch 'Lady Camilla' under sail, 1912. Creator: Kirk & Sons of Cowes.
2-698-464 - Kirk & Sons of Cowes/Heritage-Images
The ketch 'Lady Camilla' under sail, 1912. 'Lady Camilla', originally called 'Nyria', was designed as a cutter by Charles E. Nicholson and built in 1906. In 1912, under the ownership of Mr H. Peech, she was converted to a ketch rig.
Maximum Image Size
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 4539x6280 File Size : 27837kb