Claude Grahame-White hydroplane, 1912. Creator: Kirk & Sons of Cowes.
2-695-917 - Kirk & Sons of Cowes/Heritage-ImagesTweet
Claude Grahame-White Hydroplane, 1912. The early aviation pioneer, Claude Grahame-White flew his hydroplane at Cowes over the assembled yachts which included the Royal Yacht which had King George V and Queen Mary on board.
Maximum Image SizePixel Dimensions (W x H) : 6087x4260
File Size : 25323kb
- Kirk & Sons of Cowes, attributed to: British; English: Photography Studio
- Arthur Henry Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Edgar WP Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- William Umpleby Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Claude Grahame-White: British: Aviator
- King George V: British: King, emperor
Buy a Print