The ketch 'Cariad' and schooner 'Irma' racing downwind, 1911. Creator: Kirk & Sons of Cowes.
2-695-065 - Kirk & Sons of Cowes/Heritage-ImagesTweet
The ketch 'Cariad' and schooner 'Irma' racing downwind, 1911. 'Cariad', named after the Welsh word for 'Sweetheart' was built by Summers & Payne in Southampton for Lord Dunraven in 1896.
Maximum Image SizePixel Dimensions (W x H) : 5492x3884
File Size : 20831kb
- Kirk & Sons of Cowes, attributed to: British; English: Photography Studio
- William Umpleby Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Arthur Henry Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Edgar WP Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Arthur E. Payne: : Yacht Designer
- Windham Wyndham-Quin: British: Journalist, landowner, entrepreneur, sportsman and Conservative politician
Buy a Print