The 96 ft ketch 'Julnar', 1911. Creator: Kirk & Sons of Cowes.
2-695-057 - Kirk & Sons of Cowes/Heritage-ImagesTweet
The 96 ft ketch 'Julnar', 1911. 'Julnar' was designed by William Fife and built at Southampton by Summers & Payne to the order of Sir Maurice FitzGerald, the Knight of Kerry, in 1909.
Maximum Image SizePixel Dimensions (W x H) : 4362x6110
File Size : 26028kb
- Kirk & Sons of Cowes, attributed to: British; English: Photography Studio
- William Umpleby Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Arthur Henry Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Edgar WP Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- William Fife: British, Scottish: Yacht Designer
- Maurice FitzGerald: :
Buy a Print