America's Cup challenger 'Shamrock IV' sailing without topsail, 1914. Creator: Kirk & Sons of Cowes.
2-694-991 - Kirk & Sons of Cowes/Heritage-ImagesTweet
America's Cup challenger 'Shamrock IV' sailing without topsail, 1914. 'Shamrock IV' was a yacht owned by Sir Thomas Lipton and designed by Charles Ernest Nicholson. She was launched in June 1914. She was the unsuccessful challenger in the 1920 America's Cup.
Maximum Image SizePixel Dimensions (W x H) : 4271x5945
File Size : 24796kb
- Kirk & Sons of Cowes, attributed to: British; English: Photography Studio
- William Umpleby Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Arthur Henry Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Edgar WP Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Thomas J Lipton: British, Scottish: Businessman, merchant, and yachtsman
- Charles Ernest Nicholson: British: Yacht Designer
Buy a Print