Abbey Park, Evesham, Worcestershire, 1890. View looking from Workman Gardens across the River Avon towards the abbey. The bell tower was built after 1513 by Abbot Clement Lichfield and untouched by the general demolition of the Abbey after the Dissolution of the Monasteries. Two gypsy-style wagons stand on the opposite riverbank.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 4938x3813
File Size : 18,388kb