The Collegiate Church of St Mary, Warwick, Warwickshire, 2010. St Mary's Church was founded in 1123 by Roger de Beaumont, 2nd Earl of Warwick, although today the crypt is all that remains of the original building. The church was extensively rebuilt in the 14th century and required extensive repairs after the nave and tower were destroyed by the Great Fire of Warwick in 1694. The church houses the tombs of Richard de Beauchamp, 13th Earl of Warwick, Ambrose Dudley, 3rd Earl of Warwick and Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 5138x3425
File Size : 51,556kb