West front of St Anne's Cathedral, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 2010. Belfast's Protestant (Church of Ireland) cathedral was built between 1899 and 1904. The architect was Sir Thomas Drew. The west front was designed by Sir Charles Archibald Nicholson and was built as a memorial to the men and women of Ulster who served and died in the First World War. It was completed in 1927.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 5138x3425
File Size : 51,556kb