All Saints Church, Pilgrim Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, c1955-c1980. A general view of the east elevation of the church from the north-east, with the south tower on the left and the oval nave on the right. The church was built in 1786-1796 by David Stephenson, and is now used as an urban studies centre and concert hall. The domestic buildings and roofs in the foreground have since been replaced by large modern buildings, including large apartment buildings.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 3991x5905
File Size : 23,015kb