Queen Mary and King George V on board 'HMY Victoria and Albert', 1930. Creator: Kirk & Sons of Cowes.
2-696-197 - Kirk & Sons of Cowes/Heritage-ImagesTweet
Queen Mary and King George V on board 'HMY Victoria and Albert', 1930. Group portrait of King George V (1865-1936) and Queen Mary (1867-1953) with the crew of the royal yacht 'Victoria and Albert'. Also present are the Marquise d'Hautpoul de Seyre and her brother Sir Harry Stonor, friends and courtiers of the king and queen. 'HMY Victoria and Albert', launched in 1899, was a steamship used by the royal family, particularly for their trips to their summer home, Osborne House, on the Isle of Wight.
Maximum Image SizePixel Dimensions (W x H) : 5538x4300
File Size : 23256kb
- Kirk & Sons of Cowes, attributed to: British; English: Photography Studio
- Queen Mary: German, British: Queen of Britain, Consort of George V
- King George V: British: King, emperor
- Marquise d'Hautpoul de Seyre: British: Companion of Queen Mary of Teck
- Sir Harry Stonor: British: Courtier
- William Umpleby Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Arthur Henry Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Edgar WP Kirk: British; English: Photographer
Buy a Print