The Prince and Princess of Wales at the Royal Naval College, Osborne, Isle of Wight, 1908. Creator: Kirk & Sons of Cowes.
2-695-346 - Kirk & Sons of Cowes/Heritage-ImagesTweet
The Prince and Princess of Wales, Prince Edward and Princess Victoria at the Royal Naval College, Osborne, Isle of Wight, 1908. The Prince of Wales (1865-1936, later King George V) and Princess of Wales (1867-1963) with their son Prince Edward (1894-1972, later King Edward VIII). The Prince of Wales wears the uniform of a naval officer, and Edward is in cadet's uniform. He spent two years at the college. Princess Victoria (1868-1935) was Edward's aunt.
Maximum Image SizePixel Dimensions (W x H) : 5564x4539
File Size : 24664kb
- Kirk & Sons of Cowes, attributed to: British; English: Photography Studio
- King George V: British: King, emperor
- King Edward VIII: British: King of Britain
- Queen Mary: German, British: Queen of Britain, Consort of George V
- Princess Victoria: British:
- William Umpleby Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Arthur Henry Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Edgar WP Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- 50 40 00 N , 001 20 00 W
Buy a Print