King George V, Queen Mary, the Duke and Duchess of York aboard 'HMY Victoria and Albert', 1935. Creator: Kirk & Sons of Cowes.
2-695-299 - Kirk & Sons of Cowes/Heritage-ImagesTweet
King George V, Queen Mary and the Duke and Duchess of York aboard 'HMY Victoria and Albert', 1935. King George V (1865-1936) and Queen Mary (1867-1953) with their son Prince Albert (1895-1952), the future King George VI, and his wife Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (1900-2002) on board the royal yacht. 'HMY Victoria and Albert', launched in 1899, was a steamship used by the royal family, particularly for their trips to their summer home, Osborne House, on the Isle of Wight.
Maximum Image SizePixel Dimensions (W x H) : 4120x5006
File Size : 20142kb
- Kirk & Sons of Cowes, attributed to: British; English: Photography Studio
- King George V: British: King, emperor
- Queen Mary: German, British: Queen of Britain, Consort of George V
- Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother: British: Queen of Britain, monarch
- King George VI: British: King
- William Umpleby Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Arthur Henry Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Edgar WP Kirk: British; English: Photographer
Buy a Print