Osborne House, East Cowes, Isle of Wight, c1990-2010. An exterior view of the Clock Tower, the Main Wing and the Pavilion from the South East. A former royal residence in East Cowes, Isle of Wight, built between 1845 and 1851 for Queen Victoria and Prince Albert as a summer home and rural retreat. Designed in the style of an Italian Renaissance palazzo, built by Thomas Cubitt. Grade II listed and under the care of English Heritage.
World Europe United Kingdom England Isle of Wight East Cowes
Locations & Buildings Palaces & Stately Homes
Locations & Buildings Parks & Gardens
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 3766x4658
File Size : 51,393kb