Grand Theatre, Blackpool, Lancashire. Designed by the Victorian theatre architect Frank Matcham, Blackpool's Grand Theatre opened in 1894. A public inquiry saved the Grand from demolition in 1973, and four years later it re-opened as a bingo hall. In 1980 it was purchased by the Grand Theatre Trust who restored its status as a theatre.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 3412x5118
File Size : 51,161kb