Cavendish Pavilion, Field End Road, Eastcote, Hillingdon, Greater London Authority, 2010. The west, park elevation of the Cavendish Pavilion at the Cavendish Recreation Ground, Eastcote. The pavilion was built in 1914 for staff of Debenhams department stores. In the 21st century it was in use as a wedding venue known as The Cavendish.
World Europe United Kingdom England Greater London Hillingdon Eastcote
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 3080x2298
File Size : 20,736kb