Leyton County Cricket Club, Pavilion, Crawley Road, Leyton, Waltham Forest, Greater London Authority, 2010. The pavilion at Leyton County Cricket Club, seen from the east on match day. The pavilion was built for Essex County Cricket Club in 1886 to the designs of Richard Creed. It was Grade II listed in 1999 and was subsequently restored. Essex County Cricket Club moved from the ground in 1933.
World Europe United Kingdom England Greater London Waltham Forest Leyton
Science & Nature Weather & Seasons
Lifestyle & Leisure Sport & Pastimes
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 3136x2352
File Size : 21,609kb