Kentish Town Sports Centre, Prince of Wales Road, Kentish Town, Camden, Greater London Authority, 2011. The heavily decorated Men's Second Class entrance of the former St Pancras Public Baths, later known as the Kentish Town Sports Centre, seen after restoration. The St Pancras Public Baths were opened in 1901. The building housed two pools each for men and women, slipper baths and a wash house. The building was refurbished in the early 21st century at a cost of over £25 million. Works were completed in 2010.
World Europe United Kingdom England Greater London London Camden
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 1965x2337
File Size : 13,454kb