Woolton Baths, Quarry Street South, Woolton, Liverpool, 2006. The swimming pool in the Woolton Baths, also known as Woolton Swimming Pool. The Woolton Baths, later known as the Woolton Swimming Pool, opened in 1893. The building was designed by the Manchester architects Horton & Bridgford, and funded by Holbrook Gaskell, a local philanthropist and chemical manufacturer. The Woolton Baths closed to the public in 2010 and a campaign began to raise funds for repairs and restoration. They are a rare example of a small, late 19th century village swimming baths and are Grade II Listed.
World Europe United Kingdom England Merseyside Liverpool Woolton
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 1920x2560
File Size : 14,400kb