Tiverton Road Swimming Pool and Fitness Centre, Tiverton Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham, 2005. A name stone on the flanking walls of the main elevation of the former Tiverton Road Baths, also known as Selly Oak Public Baths. The public baths were opened in September 1906. It housed two swimming baths, galleries for spectators, and private baths for men and women. The larger swimming pool was 'floored over' in the winter and could be used for social events. In around 2018 the building was converted into a gym for the University of Birmingham.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 2560x1920
File Size : 14,400kb