The Pavilion, Lower Broughton Road, Salford, 2004. The sports pavilion at Lower Broughton Playing Fields, built for the Manchester Grammar School and later the home of the City of Salford Schools Football Association, seen from the south-west. The pavilion was built in 1899 for the Manchester Grammar School, in vernacular Arts and Crafts style to the designs of James Murgatroyd. The building was sold to Salford City Council in the 1930s. It is Grade II Listed.
World Europe United Kingdom England Greater Manchester Salford Salford
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 2560x1920
File Size : 14,400kb