Romney Lock, Romney Lock Road, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, 1885. Romney Lock on the River Thames seen from the north, looking upsteam, with another photographer at work in the shot. The white house in the background is named as 'Summer House' on the town plan of 1870. It has since been rebuilt and the property is now known as 'Conservancy House'. The building seen to the left, behind the fence, is the pump house of the Castle Water Works.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 7104x5192
File Size : 36,020kb