Unity House, Euston Road, Camden, London, 13/04/1983. The interior of the boardroom at Unity House, showing the large round conference table and the original leaded glass domed skylight and wall panelling. The contract for the new £4.5 million headquarters for the National Union of Railwaymen at Euston Road was awarded to Laing’s London Region. The new headquarters were built on the site of the former Unity House, which had been the home of the National Union of Railwaymen since 1910. Some features of the old building were incorporated into its modern counterpart, including the boardroom’s leaded cupola skylight and panelling. The six-storey building was designed around a courtyard and was located between the Wellcome Foundation Building and the Babcock Building, in the area between Euston Road and Gower Place.
World Europe United Kingdom England Greater London London Camden
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 5104x6496
File Size : 97,136kb