Collingwood Street, Blackfriars, Southwark, Greater London Authority, 1930s. A view looking north-east along Collingwood Street, showing figures walking past weatherboarded cottages on the east side of the street. This street is now called Colombo Street. The cottages were demolished in 1948 after being damaged by bombing during the Second World War.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 7074x5298
File Size : 36,600kb