XP-82 (XF-82) Twin Mustang, Langley Research Center, Virginia, USA, 5 May 1951. In the early 1950s, the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics used this XP-82 Twin Mustang for its drop-body tests. A test body is shown in the rack underneath the Twin Mustang's center wing section. NACA 114 was the first Twin Mustang built, and was turned over to the Langley Memorial Aeronautical Laboratory following introduction of the type into regular Air Force service.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 1536x1031
File Size : 4,640kb