Prince Albert, Barton Manor, Isle of Wight, 1909. Creator: Kirk & Sons of Cowes.
2-695-188 - Kirk & Sons of Cowes/Heritage-ImagesTweet
Prince Albert in front of The Queen's Entrance to Barton Manor, Isle of Wight, 1909. Prince Albert (1895-1952), the future King George VI, in cadet's uniform. He attended the Royal Naval College, Osborne, as a naval cadet for two years.
Maximum Image SizePixel Dimensions (W x H) : 4071x6300
File Size : 25047kb
- Kirk & Sons of Cowes, attributed to: British; English: Photography Studio
- King George VI: British: King
- William Umpleby Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Arthur Henry Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- Edgar WP Kirk: British; English: Photographer
- 50 40 00 N , 001 20 00 W
Buy a Print