Kitchen of St Andrew's Hospital, Dollis Hill, London, December 1914. Three female staff working in the kitchen. The hospital was built by the Diocese of Westminster in 1912 for paying patients, chiefly members of the Roman Catholic Church and French Catholics. In 1914, it became a military hospital with some of its earliest patients being Belgian soldiers.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 4850x3923
File Size : 18,581kb