Laying of electrified tramlines at the junction of Whitechapel High Street and Commercial Road, Stepney, London, 1907. Workmen assisted by horse and cart laying points at the crossroads at Gardiner's Corner. The Scotch House, (Gardiner and Company), is on the left, with 'Sale' signs. Bovril is advertised on the building to the right. There seems to be quite a crowd of onlookers.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 3306x2792
File Size : 27,043kb