Drawings of Bernardo di Bandino Baroncelli hanged, and emblems, c1472-c1519 (1883). Artist: Leonardo da Vinci.
2-622-488 - The Print Collector/Heritage Images
Drawings of Bernardo di Bandino Baroncelli hanged, and emblems, c1472-c1519 (1883). Bernardo di Bandino Baroncelli was one of the Pazzi conspirators who tried to displace the de` Medicii family as rulers of Florence in 1478. From The Literary Works of Leonardo Da Vinci, Vol. 1 by Jean Paul Richter, PH. DR. [Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington, London, 1883].
Maximum Image SizePixel Dimensions (W x H) : 4230x5718
File Size : 70861kb
- Leonardo da Vinci, attributed to: Italian: Artist, architect, inventor, painter, draughtsman
- Bernardo di Bandino Baroncelli: Italian: Conspirator
- Jean Paul Richter: German: art historian, author
- Giuliano de` Medici: Italian, Florentine: ruler, prince
- Lorenzo de' Medici: Italian: Ruler, duke
- Francesco de` Pazzi: Italian: Conspirator
Buy a Print