The training ship HMS 'St Vincent' at Portsmouth, Hampshire, 1896. Launched in 1815, she was one of three sister 120 gun first-rates, the 'Nelson', the 'Howe' and the 'St Vincent'. She was converted to a training ship in 1862 and ended her service in 1906. A print from The Navy and Army Illustrated, 6th March 1896.
Pixel Dimensions (W x H) : 3490x5021
File Size : 51,338kb